I do wonder why people it find difficult to take ginger? Some people do tell me that the smell irritates them while some it do make them vomit while some ginger doesn’t have any benefit effect so why should I take it?Let see truly if ginger has any positive effect.
Here are some key reasons people should take ginger:
- Help treat Nausea;It has been historically known for the natural remedy for sea and morning sickness , ginger is perhaps most wildly known treatment for curing nausea.
- Fight fungal infection;fungal infection causes the wild range of conditions, from yeast infections to jock-itch and athlete foot, fortunately, ginger has powerful anti-fungal properties that can safely and successfully help to kill off diseases causing fungal.
- Protect against stomach ulcers; stomach ulcer are painful sores that form in the lining of the stomach and cause symptoms like indigestion fatigue, heart burn and abdominal discomfort.Ginger powder protected against aspirin-induced stomach ulcer by decreasing level of inflammatory proteins and blocking activities of enzymes related to ulcer developer.
- Eases menstrual pains; Unfortunately, adverse side effect like pain, period cramps and headaches are commonly associated with menstruation for many women. While some turn over to the counter medications to provide symptoms remedies like ginger can be just as useful at easing menstrual pain.
- Regulate blood sugar; High blood sugar can cause many negative symptoms, from frequent urination to head aches and increased thirst. If left unchecked, It can even cause more serious problems like nerve damage and impaired wound healing. Ginger supplementation actually reduced fasting blood sugars by 12% and improved long-term blood sugar control by 10% and also improve Heart disease risks factors.
if you want to known more about the benefit of ginger you can click here
I will gladly welcome all comment and questions. You can contact me act email@example.com.
Merci bien .
Hi every one today feel like sharing 8 important reasons for eating watermelon.
There are several health benefits of thereby reducing the risk of having kidney problems.
- Watermelon contains some substances that give the body protection against Cancer. It is antioxidants and has flavonoids which help in protecting the body from Cancers like breast, colon, and so many others.
- The vitamins present in watermelon treats infections in the body.It also help to treat joint inflammation.
- Important element like potassium and Manganese works blood pressure regulation. As well , the antioxidants present in Watermelon helps maintain the blood vessels against sclerosis.
- Watermelon reduces salt accumulation from the body and also reduces the concentration of Uric acid in the blood .
- Watermelon cures heart problems. As stated, Watermelon contains abundant potassium which is needed to cure heart diseases. It keeps your heart healthy.
- Watermelon decreases the high rate Ultra Violent, UV , the presence of a pigment called Lycopene in Watermelon protect the body against Ultra Violent rays.
- Most important too, it gives the bran refreshment. Watermelon increases brain power as it contain the good amount of Vitamin B6 and water which is most important to the brain.
- Finally, it is an anti-ageing fruit. It makes your body, skin, hair and parts of your body look young and fresh.
If you want to get more fact about watermelon you can click here .
Thank you so much for reading. You can comment and I will be ready to reply.
Abiento. Merci bien. Cheers Continue reading “8 Reasons Why You Should Eat Watermelon”
Welcome to my blog where I talk about topic, item, event etc. that interest me a lot. I blog what is on my mind,my thought , just the way i have it on my mind .
Fikky’s blog is just about Ms. Ilebiyi Fikerinsola Elizabeth
On my blog you find different musing ,information that pops up in Fike’s mind other wise it will be clearly stated. You can call me Fikky. I love my creator , i love myself and people around me, i love my simplicity . I am i very simple and easy going kind of person. I love to meet new , exciting and intellectual people, networking , learning new ideas and culture. Am really a type that love new technology ,science world ,and any thing that has to do with medicine.
I love sport (lawn tennis, to be precise) , learn things the piques my interest . Who doesn’t like good thing ? I know every body likes good, moderately of course . I also have a mission to make people around me happy!!!
I love to say The future is not ours to see
If you have anything to say about my blog please feel free to comment or click here to contact me or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , i would be willing to read from you.